High Style, With High Performance
The Boulevard M109R is the most powerful cruiser Suzuki has ever produced.
The Boulevard M109R is the most powerful cruiser Suzuki has ever produced. The stunning liquid-cooled 1783cc V-Twin engine featuring four valves per cylinder and SDTV digital fuel injection gives you all the power you need, when you need it.
- 109 cubic-inch (1783cm3), liquid-cooled, DOHC, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system produces smooth throttle response even at low engine rpm.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry-sump lubrication system. It is designed for reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower center of gravity.
- Inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 1.8-inch (46mm) stanchion tubes.
- Cast aluminum-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
- The widest massive 240/40R18M/C 79V rear tire ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.
- A sporty solo-seat cover can be quickly swapped for the included passenger seat.
- Instrument cluster including a digital tachometer, gear position indicator and LED indicator lights is integrated into the top of the headlight cowl.
- Tank-mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.
$19,995 plus on road costs $400 (plus on-road charges)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54° V-twin
- Bore X Stroke
- 112.0mm x 90.5mm
- Compression Ratio
- 10.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Starter System
- Drive System
- Shaft Drive
- Overall Length
- Overall Width
- Overall Height
- Ground Clearance
- Seat Height
- Curb Mass
- Suspension – Front
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension – Rear
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes – Front
- Disc, twin
- Brakes – Rear
- Tyres – Front
- 130/70R18M/C 63V, tubeless
- Tyres – Rear
- 240/40R18M/C 79V, tubeless
- Fuel Tank