High Style & High Performance
The sound of power, the beat of the big V-Twin. A muscular, innovative look of high performance and high style.
Some would argue the best muscle cruiser on the market straight out of the box. Styled to stand out from the crowd, the M109R is the most powerful cruiser ever produced by Suzuki.
The black out edition features a distinctive black and yellow paint scheme and yellow pin strips on the wheels along with black rear view mirrors, handlebars, tank cover and mufflers to name just a few.
The mighty liquid-cooled V-twin engine features SDTV digital fuel-injection, 4-valves per cylinder, and at 112mm, the largest diameter pistons fitted to a production car or motorcycle. Massive 240-section rear tyre, upside down front forks, and twin disc front brakes with radial mount callipers take care of the handling.
The 2014 Boulevard M109RBZ is an unmatched combination of the latest power-cruiser technology and a unique, exciting style.
- 109 cubic-inch (1783cm3), liquid-cooled, DOHC, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system produces smooth throttle response even at low engine rpm.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry-sump lubrication system. It is designed for reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower center of gravity.
- Inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 1.8-inch (46mm) stanchion tubes.
- Cast aluminum-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
- The widest massive 240/40R18M/C 79V rear tire ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.
- A sporty solo-seat cover can be quickly swapped for the included passenger seat.
- Instrument cluster including a digital tachometer, gear position indicator and LED indicator lights is integrated into the top of the headlight cowl.
- Tank-mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.
$21,990 plus on road costs $400 (plus on-road charges)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54° V-twin
- Bore X Stroke
- 112.0mm x 90.5mm
- Compression Ratio
- 10.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel Injection
- Starter System
- Drive System
- Shaft Drive
- Overall Length
- Overall Width
- Overall Height
- Ground Clearance
- Seat Height
- Curb Mass
- Suspension – Front
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension – Rear
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes – Front
- Disc, twin, radial mount callipers
- Brakes – Rear
- Tyres – Front
- 130/70R18M/C 63V, tubeless
- Tyres – Rear
- 240/40R18M/C 79V, tubeless
- Fuel Tank