Stylish commuter for all ages
The GN125H is a perennial favourite with riders who want the essence of commuter riding with a dash of traditional style
The GN125H is a perennial favourite with riders who want the essence of commuter riding with a dash of traditional style.
Fitted with alloy wheels, a comfortable low seat and an electric-start 4-stroke engine with ample torque for brisk city riding. Nimble, agile, with a relaxed riding position, the GN125 is economical and fun everyday transport.
- The 124cc air-cooled single cylinder engine delivers ample usable torque for city streets.
- Available in three glossy colours with accented pinstriping on the tank.
- 5-speed transmission is geared to make optimum use of engine torque output for smooth riding.
- Relaxed riding position with semi-pullback bar and the well-cushioned seat.
- Classic chromed components include the front and rear fenders, rear-view mirrors, turn signal and stoplight-stays and grab-bar.
- The dual rear shock absorbers come with 5-stage preload adjustment.
- Convenient push-button electric starter.
- Front 18-inch and thick rear 16-inch tyres on sporty cast aluminium wheels.
- Conveniently shaped grab-bar is easier to hold and also takes luggage.
- Suzuki’s unique gear-position indicator.
$2,595 (plus on-road charges)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, OHC, air-cooled
- Bore X Stroke
- 57.0mm x 48.8mm
- Compression Ratio
- Starter System
- Overall Length
- Overall Width
- Overall Height
- Ground Clearance
- Seat Height
- Dry Weight
- Suspension – Front
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension – Rear
- Swingarm, spring preload, 5-way adjustable
- Brakes – Front
- Brakes – Rear
- Tyres – Front
- Tyres – Rear
- Fuel tank
- Maximum Load
- 150kg including rider