Great First Bike to learn on
There's a season for everything. When the time comes to step up to real offroad fun, let the Suzuki JR80 boost your young rider to the next level.
Suzuki JR80, the bike designed for young riders, in the 7-10 age group, who have gone beyond their ‘first’ bike.
The two-stroke engine has more than enough power to satisfy. There is no need for premixing the fuel, with Suzuki’s oil injection delivering optimum lubrication. A 5-speed transmission helps put the power smoothly to the ground. The RM styled seat is slim, sleek and comfortable. Changing direction is a breeze with the lightweight design.
Whether trail riding or playing at your favourite holiday spot, JR80’s easy maintenance and reliability ensure young riders have lots of hours riding without worry.
Suzuki JR80, for when your young ones are ready to take the next step.
- 79cc, 2-stroke engine with power reed intake system delivers power smoothly and dependably.
- 14-inch front and 12-inch rear tires.
- Slim, lightweight overall design and 685mm(27.0 in.) height
- Pointless Electronic Ignition (PEI) allows easy starting with a simple kick.
- Slim new blue colored seat, reflected 2006 model RM series image, provide maximum maneuverability.
- Suzuki Cylinder and Crank Ignision System (CCIS) makes manual mixing of fuel and oil unnecessary.
- Smooth surface lines extended from the fuel-tank cover to the seat and rear fender help the rider to learn weight shifting and balancing.
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed manual transmission gives the rider control of engine power output and also helps learning motorcycle gear shifting techniques.
- Front and rear oil-damped shock absorbers make riding comfortable and enjoyable. The rear suspension with mono-shock absorber has 5 preload settings.
- Quality details on this authentic off-road machine.
$2895 (plus on-road charges)
- Engine Type
- Two-stroke, air-cooled
- Bore X Stroke
- 49.0mm x 42.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- 6.8 : 1
- MIKUNI VM20 single
- Starter System
- Overall Length
- Overall Width
- Overall Height
- Ground Clearance
- Seat Height
- Dry Weight
- Suspension – Front
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension – Rear
- Link type suspension system
- Brakes – Front
- Drum brake
- Brakes – Rear
- Drum brake
- Tyres – Front
- 2.50-14 4PR, tube type
- Tyres – Rear
- 3.00-12 4PR, tube type
- Fuel Tank