Equipped And Styled To Impress
Styled to impress with its edgy, sporty bodywork. Tailored to user comfort and convenience. The KINGQUAD 400ASi/4x4, powered by a responsive, fuel-injected 376cm3 4-valve engine mated to a convenient, fully automatic CVT transmission, delivers a comprehensive package of features, performance and affordability.
When the heat of the summer starts to bite, thats’s when the tough get going. With rugged reliability and all day comfort, the KingQuad 400 delivers a performance that perhaps akes it the best farm bike in the world.
The KingQuad 400 was extensively tested and refined on New Zealand farms and is equipped with an economical fuel-injected 376cc motor. You will spend less time at the fuel pump and get more ‘k’s between fills.
Features include a sealed and water proof LCD digital instrumentation including speedometer, odometer, trip meter, clock and fuel gauge. With long travel anti-roll suspension, a twin shock rear end and a low centre of gravity, the KingQuad provides you with all-day comfortable and a stable ride.
Other features include easy to use gate style shift control for easy selection of Hi, Lo and reverse plus a torque-sensing limited slip front diff, that will find grip where it’s needed, and selectable 2WD or 4WD, through the 5-speed manual transmission. Also standard are powerful front discs and enclosed rear drums delivering reliable, all-weather stopping and almost un-necessarily a large 16 litre fuel tank.
The 2018 KingQuad 400 4WD Auto – an ATV designed to meet New Zealand’s extremely tough farming conditions. New Zealand’s ideal farm ATV.
- Fuel-injected 376cm3 4-stroke 4-valve engine with cam profiles and inner structures of the muffler, built for more powerful and efficient performance.
- A gate-type shift lever allows simple and precise shifting from reverse through neutral, high and low ranges.
- Front bumper with large-diameter steel tubing enhances the robust looks.
- Fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially in the mid-to-high rpm range, as well as more consistent cold starts.
- Selectable 4WD. Easy switch into 2WD using a handlebar-mounted lever. (KINGQUAD 400ASi 4×4 only)
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates are sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
- The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, targeting a responsive yet environmentally efficient performance.
- Torque-sensing limited slip differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition.
- The powerplant is air-cooled with SACS,
- Suzuki’s well-proven, efficient air/oil-cooling system.
- Front brake calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and matching large brake-pad surface area.
- Dual 35W headlights with high and low settings and a distinctive KINGQUAD shape.
- Fully automatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), with an advanced engine braking system that reduces free-wheeling to help control during steep descents.
- Sporty bodywork features sharply angled, high-clearance fenders.
- LCD digital instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lamps for reverse gear, neutral, oil and FI.
LIST PRICE $12,995 *** Field Day Special $11495 inc GST save $1500 (plus on-road charges)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, Air-cooled with SACS, OHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 82.0mm x 71.2mm
- Compression Ratio
- 9.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Starter System
- Automatic variable ratio (V-belt)
- Drive System
- Shaft drive
- Overall Length
- Overall Width
- Overall Height
- Ground Clearance
- Seat Height
- Curb Mass
- Suspension – Front
- Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension – Rear
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes – Front
- Disc, twin
- Brakes – Rear
- Tyres – Front
- AT25 × 8-12**, tubeless
- Tyres – Rear
- AT25 ×10-12**, tubeless
- Fuel Tank