Winning Fuel-injected Performance
Championship-winning performance, ready for you. Fuel-injected 249cm3 engine packing an impressive low-to-midrange power and a thrilling high-rpm rush.
*** SUZULIFEST SOECIAL _ NEW MODEL
Championship-winning performance, ready for you. Boasting a power-packed 249cc, four-stroke, fuel-injected, DOHC engine, the RM-Z250 promises championship winning performance with superb acceleration, fast throttle response and excellent mid-range power and torque.
Eye-catching, slim, aggressive styling. The 2016 RM-Z250 is the perfect racing package for MX racers worldwide.
- The 249cm3, 4-stroke, fuel-injected, DOHC engine, with a compact and lightweight design, powers the RM-Z250’s championship-winning performance.
- Through feedback from factory racing, the piston and piston pin were developed using Finite Element Method (FEM) analysis.
- The advanced battery-less fuel-injection (FI) system features a 44mm throttle body with progressive throttle linkage and a 16-bit computer.
- The fuel injection system uses a unique capacitor-assisted starting system and is powered by a durable, lightweight magneto-generator after starting.
- ECM ignition program has been changed for improred starting performance.
- The transmission design achieves a smooth yet solid shift feel. The method of fastening the sprocket attains a quick shift feel.
- The Separate Function front Fork (SFF) from Showa, separates the spring and damping tasks.
- The front fork spring pre-load and damping force are fully adjustable, allowing wider range of setting.
- Smart chassis design details include footrest brackets shaped to help prevent mud clogging.
- Race-inspired disc rotors and Excel aluminum rims are standard equipment.
- Renthal aluminum Fatbar is standard equipment. It has more strength and less vibration than aluminum straight handlebars.
- The gripper seat has projecting cross-shaped patterns on its red top surface to provide additional grip.
- Two couplers are included for quickly adjusting the fuel setting to suit the riding conditions.
- The muffler body uses conventional bolts in end cap instead of rivets to simplify the replacement of the glass wool packing in the muffler.
$11,495 (plus on-road charges)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore X Stroke
- 77.0mm X 53.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- 13.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection
- Starter System
- Overall Length
- 2170 mm
- Overall Width
- 830 mm
- Overall Height
- 1270 mm
- 1475 mm
- Ground Clearance
- Seat Height
- Curb Mass
- Suspension – Front
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension – Rear
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Tyres – Front
- 80/100-21 51M, tube type
- Tyres – Rear
- 110/90-19 57M, tube type
- Fuel Tank
- 6.5 L