Chromed Chopper In The Custom Style
This gleaming beauty is what custom cruising all about.
You haven’t lived until you’ve ridden a big single-cylinder road bike. They’re flat out a blast to ride.
The Boulevard S40 takes that timeless single-cylinder design and adds a shot of advanced Suzuki technology to create a bike that combines exciting performance with rock-solid reliability.
One of the S40’s major attractions is its lightweight responsiveness – it’s great for cruising down the boulevard or beyond the city limits. Wherever you ride, one twist of the throttle rewards you with a blast of low-end and mid-range torque. And when you’re up to cruising speed, you’ll really appreciate the engine’s smooth performance.
- 652cm3 (39.8 cu. in) , 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC engine with Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers (TSCC) delivers strong low-to-mid rpm range torque.
- Low 700mm (27.6 in) seat height.
- Multi-reflector turn signals for clear visibility.
- Neatly painted steel front/rear fender and side covers. Convenient hazard and passing light switches.
- Precise electric ignition system with maintenance-free battery.
- Wide, deeply cushioned seat for comfortable cruising.
- Electric starter with auto-decompression for easy starting.
- Light 173kg (381 lbs) of curb mass for easy control.
- 5-speed transmission and quiet low-maintenance belt drive system.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes provide reliable stopping power.
- Easy-to-hold custom style flat handlebars give sporty appearance.
- Slim, teardrop-shape, 10.0-litre (2.6 US gal) fuel tank.
8,495 plus on road costs (plus on-road charges)
- Engine Type
- Four stroke, air cooled, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 94.0mm x 94.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- MIKUNI BS40, single
- Starter System
- Overall Length
- Overall Width
- Overall Height
- Ground Clearance
- Seat Height
- Curb Mass
- Suspension – Front
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension – Rear
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brake – Front
- Brake – Rear
- Tyre – Front
- 100/90-19 M/C 57H, tube type
- Tyre – Rear
- 140/80-15 M/C 67H, tube type
- Fuel Tank